Friday, May 8, 2015

Hardest lessons of Life




It is so ironical that the hardest lessons of life are the softest.

Why did it take me three decades to learn this?
That failing was not a big deal. That losing was as important as getting. That the world won't fall apart if all the plans I made about life hit the trash. That it wasn't my dreams that my life would follow. That all the promises that I made in all high probabilities would mock at my commitments.

I learnt.....that it was okay to fail, it was okay to lose and to fall. It was even okayer to keep failing, to keep losing and to keep falling.
And further okay even if you stopped trying. It was fine to stop trying. 

The second level that tested how well I had learnt the first lesson was- when did I stop to stop trying.



2 comments:

  1. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    ― Samuel Beckett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

    ~ Winston S. Churchill

    ReplyDelete