Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lessons of Life

'If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it is lethal.' --Paulo Coelho
-------
I am sitting again with the packed luggage. Ready to leave. Leave behind what was with me for six months. To shift to a “better” place.

I got a chance to have a moment with myself sitting between the huge cartons.
“Will I again cry” I thought. And before I could answer, I was in tears. I lost it.

Errgh! Another “attachment”…. additional accumulation of miseries. Within my smart world getting smarter, I had once again forgotten the previous lessons learnt.

Life never stops teaching you lessons. Irrespective of whether or not you are prepared for any. And sometimes it is kind enough to send you polite reminders.

I learnt today.
There is no vacuum in life. If there is anything in this world which is balanced, it is Life.

It never takes things away and leaves you stranded. If it does, it always replaces with something else. 

Irrespective of how good or bad or neutral you find it, it will help you cope up with the new challenges ahead while retaining the nostalgia of the previous struggle tickling your ribs.
-----------




2 comments:

  1. "The art of life is passing losses on." - Robert Frost.

    "To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
    To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
    Signifying nothing." — Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 5)
    ~Shakespeare

    ReplyDelete
  2. च्रोइबोतिच्रोइबोति “Charoibati…Charoiboti… (on and on just keep moving)

    Just to go to and fro
    Just to float with the flow
    Just to laugh and cry out
    In sunlight and in shade

    Just to catch a glimpse
    Just to feel a touch
    Just to look back with tears
    While going far away
    Sailing forth with new doubts
    Leaving behind false hopes

    Limited is strength though limitless are desires,
    Intense is effort but imperfect are results
    Broken is the boat on which I sail the ocean
    Emotion cries out, limited is expression

    Incomplete be the acquaintance of hearts
    Unfinished be the words, do convey them
    With tremulous half-formed trust
    Just to share a fraction of love.

    ReplyDelete