Monday, October 8, 2012

He proposed me!




And, he proposed me. 
Like a hard boned blow, it hit me on my head. As if someone asked for my permission this time to take away from myself, the salvaged me. 
Like a poor baby who had just a mutilated baby doll left in her arms after the killing floods that made her an orphan, i clasped my soul in my cracked palms. 

I had bargained to choose myself, over my happiness. The decision was never questioned. It was just a commitment originated out of the duty.
I had promises to keep. The promises that kept me loyal to myself for the rest of my life, and to never barter, no matter how lucrative the deal sounded.
But all I know is that my commitment towards myself is supreme. At no cost I can afford to give away myself to someone. 
Don't know if it is worth it to lose self to get someone who claims to love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment