Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Butterflies inside


Something certainly is in the cards.
I have been behaving oddly. Like women.

I have been a prudent person since I last know of me (except the times I have been mad or lost or wandering or defeated or too happy). I don’t remember when was the last time I bought weapons of feminine exhibits (essentials, being the exception).- womanish hair assesseries, jasmine perfumes, pink watches, golden boots or even downloaded a romantic movie.

But I am surprising myself these days. Almost every day. Like men :)
I have been buying laced lingerie, rose petal massage oil, satin night gowns and yesterday I changed my body wash too. I had always been buying the antiseptic one for since years, and yesterday in super market, the moment I saw this ‘Enchanting Rose’ perfumed body splash, costing four times the normal and weighing half of it. I questioned myself for this unintelligent act, but couldn’t stop. And, today morning, when it splashed my body, I was really picked up to the heaven. I smelt like a Rose bouquet and the bathroom became a garden. Believe me! 
My body still carries its smell. 

And what happened last evening has surprised me to the maximum level. There is me, waiting for a friend for a coffee, and none guides me towards a high end lingerie shop. There was a sale. Pick any at $200. I mocked at stupid women overspending at something that they couldn't wear and show off at work. 

And there, someone was knocking at my heart. As I followed the signs, I was guided to this merciless navy blue devil adorned with sky colored roses over its edges, with satin finish at its curves. Like a bee, I got attracted to this honey filled lingerie. Ammm.. actually hypnotized. I came out shelling 1000$ on this one. And, I am not neither repenting over it or thinking, I should have spent this on books.

I concluded, we all have the capacity to laugh at our own cracked jokes, tickle ourselves and yes, surprise ourselves too. 
Come on, is the dead woman inside me rising from her grave?

No comments:

Post a Comment