Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Traveler


















O’ Traveler of the Bridge ,
what you left this side of the limitless seas,
last day,
has blossomed into a new flower of hope,
And this hope inspires me to cross the bridge with you- and to be with u again and forever and hereafter….

Each time I look at the door
O’ Mate
I see you coming to me
Smiling...
Loving...
Inspiring...

Even when I know
that you are not here,
that you will not come,
that even if you come, you will go back,
that even if you don’t  go back, you won’t be mine...

When you come next time ,
I would return this hope of seeing you,
back to you,
as it inspires me to live,
but I contemplate the least possibility of spending a life without you….

And in case you don’t come
I would spend the rest of my life
Waiting for you……

No comments:

Post a Comment