Friday, June 15, 2012

Soul mate





He just flashed again in front of my eyes today 
As they show in movies, each time this virtual 'he' comes before me, the whole surrounding world comes to a stand still, people around you become statues and it is only the air around me is moving, flying my hair. 
I see him clasping his against his chest and standing with his left knee folded and his shoulder leaning against the wall at the corner of the street and looking straight deep into my eyes, while I walk slowly towards him, and he smiling at me and softly questioning through his eyes, making me blush.

I wish I could share it with someone that there does exist the concept of a "soul mate", and you may not realize that he/ she is your soul mate when you are with him, but you do only when you are not with him. 
His smile makes this foreign land so much beautiful and worth living- the same place that fills loneliness in my nerves every evening. 

His aura floods the surroundings with a positive energy that pulls the dying me by my collars and forces the stooping particles of life to be alive again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment