Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sapna's diary


A piece of note from Sapna's diary - 

"Finally, I took off that ring from my finger today. Cant believe it took me five years to realise that I should.

My ring finger looks pale, and non- beautiful. A white mark encircles the skin where the ring tightly held it for 6.5 years. It doesn't pain, though. A harder skin of the other fingers touches this new soft white part.

There is an unusual feeling in the hand. A little scratchy though. Of course it will remain. It is natural.

 My middle finger is feeling sort of blank. A feeling that something is missing, that it continued to play with unconsciously.

There is a little silence too. No metals banging. The ring in the middle finger is not beating against its usual partner.

I switched off the light and tried to sleep. No diamonds to twinkle in the dark. I wonder how darkness was trapped  inside the little pieces of light for so long."

Sometimes Darkness frees us from the prisons of the shadows that Light confines us to... 

No comments:

Post a Comment