Monday, April 9, 2012

He went, finally


You need to go.
You need to leave me.
With the pack of memories that we have, woven together
I know I have to let you go.
Not for the sake of leaving, but in real.

I see you going
I just have to stand under this demolished roof of hope and planned future 
And,  watch you walking 
Away from me
Where the distances keep increasing with every step you take 
Every step that you take, takes you away from me

My heart is churning and dying with commotion of the silence filled in inside
But my lips are sealed
I see your back
I see your body getting smaller and smaller as you move away 
And the ghost of insecurity grabbing me by my neck
and pulling me

I shout
Ok, I lose all
I will do all that you want me to, and be what you want me to be 

O my dear 
I call your name
Can you hear me
I know you can
Please come back
I am sorry
Please return
Just dont listen, dont count, dont think, dont.....just dont do anything 
Just come back
to me

I need you.
I really do......

No comments:

Post a Comment