Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Showman

Highly condemnable acts! Godammedly censorable words! Extremely weird reactions!
Hello. This is me.

I have become the showman and the audience myself!!!
Christ! I have no idea what the next scene is and how will I perform.
And the growing manliness inside me makes my acts riskier and nonsensical.
It is like I am performing live before myself, in a suspense thriller, with double (read, several multiple) roles and where I ate away the script in my pizza in fury and now, have to somehow manage to keep the show going.
And I surprise myself each time.
Am a multi-talented person J
The difference being the mismatch of the circumstances….
I shout when I am expected to sing sweet.
I grin when a sincere reply is expected out of me.
I shy away when the focus light is flooded on me.

I need an interval badly, Sir.
May I avail a small break, or I might end up breaking myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment