Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Mom and Whatsapp

Image result for whatsappSome topic make you think "I must write about this". This is that one.

While I am panting in my pants in the meeting room to meet the chairman, I get a call on whatsapp.

Me: Hi Mom, anything urgent?
Mom- "Yeah. I wanted to know how to forward jokes on Whatsapp"

Here, I wish to share "Mom's Whatsapp Logics"-



1. Social Pressure: 
● Mommy, it is 5:00 am your time. How come you are online so early.
● If I reply messages later, people will think that I got up late today.

2. Whatsapp bitching: 

● Mommy, how is Rita Aunty these days?
● Huh! that woman has changed now. Earlier she used to forward jokes on my number separately now she simply sends them on our new Kitty-Ladies whatsapp group.

3. Good Morning messages: 
● Mommy, you don't need to send me 15 different cup-plate/blooming flowers good morning messages every morning. 
● Huh! I am not selfish to share them only with others while my daughter doesn't get any.

4. Opinions: 
● Mommy, shall I buy this bed-sheet.. is it worth 500$?
● Yes, Nikki, Sheela and 22 others like it.

5. Selfies:
● Mommy, sent you pics. Which skirt suits me best- green, blue or red
● You look good in all. I have uploaded them all on Facebook

6. Profile picture:

● Mommy, no one puts 'good morning message' as his/her Whatsapp profile picture. 
● Huh! I do 
● @$&*)&$@@$%

And the list continues.....
                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment