Thursday, July 30, 2015

Finding Peace in Adventure


The more I have tried to restrict myself, the more life has pushed me. In terms of limits- be it geographical or inner. And each push has demanded a lot of pull from within. With each push it bombarded my assumptions and with each pull I busted my own tyranny.

And finally what it leaves me with? A better view. Everytime.

Yes, each time after the storm has passed, it is unexceptionably lovely to see my wrecked barge wobbling on the waves- a soggy body, drenched in water and blood. And I record on my timeline- I survived that too.

This journey of journeys has become so gratifying because I see that there is no way I wouldn’t have undertaken it. Even if I chose not to, this nasty woman called Life had been stretching her arms with a baton up my arse.

There is so much peace in adventure….

No comments:

Post a Comment